Welcome to the Official DualSilver™️ forum. Please register or login to sumbit posts and view groups. Please sign up with your real email address to receive an activation to your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Official DualSilver™️ forum. Please register or login to sumbit posts and view groups. Please sign up with your real email address to receive an activation to your account.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How admin actions work (Ban/Kick/Mute)

Starmon
    Starmon

How admin actions work (Ban/Kick/Mute) Empty How admin actions work (Ban/Kick/Mute)

Post by Starmon Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Hye' Smile
    I am Starmon

I am the head of Ban Appealer and Player Reports, or for short. A Community Advisor.
    I look around the whole server banning players that break rules.

Frequently asked Questions about Admin's Actions

Q: Why do admins ban randomly?
    If you see an admin just banning multiple people all at once, then that admin is "corrupt". Which means that, that admin abuses his powers as an OP. But sometimes when that occurs it means that multiple people were breaking rules. But every admin who bans or kicks must have a reasoning. If the admin who banned the players does not have a reason, then take screenshots report it right away to the Administrators by Messaging them. You can find the list of admins at: Server Information > Staff Roster
    Starmon
    Starmon

How admin actions work (Ban/Kick/Mute) Empty Re: How admin actions work (Ban/Kick/Mute)

Post by Starmon Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Closed. Editting

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:33 am