Welcome to the Official DualSilver™️ forum. Please register or login to sumbit posts and view groups. Please sign up with your real email address to receive an activation to your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Official DualSilver™️ forum. Please register or login to sumbit posts and view groups. Please sign up with your real email address to receive an activation to your account.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting a player

Starmon
    Starmon

Reporting a player Empty Reporting a player

Post by Starmon Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Hye' Smile
    I am Starmon

I am the head of Ban Appealer and Player Reports, or for short. A Community Advisor.
    I look around the whole server banning players that break rules.

How to report a player in-game:
    In the future there will be a command called, [/report] which sends details to admins. This command will allow players, premium players, and moderators to send information of anything to an admin. You cannot abuse it like the following:

/report How do I get OP
    /report What is the server forum
    /report HOW CAN I GET ADMIN
    You will be punished as jailed, banned, or even muted.

How to report a player on the forums:
    Well you are already on the forums to be able to read this, so just follow the directory included below.
    Home > Appeals > Player Reports
    You must use a correct format to be able to report a player, the format is included below:

Player Name:
    Date:
    What did the player do?
    Major/Minor?
    Screenshots*
    You must use this format in order to get a reply from a moderator or an administrator.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:03 am